Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some of my work.

Both of these shots were taking on a random hike up Bell Canyon where there used to be this great little pond, but seeing as how it is just the beginning of Spring it was all dried up. You are more than welcome to comment on what you think of them. 



EXIF
Camera: Nikon D80
Exposer: 1/200
Aperture: f/6.3
ISO Speed: 400
Focal Length: 18.0 mm


EXIF
Camera: Nikon D80
Exposer: 1/160
Aperture: f/5.6
ISO Speed: 400
Focal Length: 80.0 mm

I try to take all of my photos in Manual mode so that I can get the best shot, both of these photos were uploaded into Photo Shop CS3 for some Level editing but mainly put on there to edit in my name. I hope you like.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, I think this is awesome. I really like how you have captured lighting, color, expressions of children, etc. On the first picture which introduces your name it is kind of hard to actually see your name - what do you think? I like the vacilation from color to black and white. Keep learning and trying different techniques!Keep taking courses and being open to feedback.